blog description

Topics relate to adult business, the War on Drugs, political prosecutions, censorship, and police, prosecutorial, and judicial misconduct

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Reflections on Better Times

Mont Saint-Michel


Monaco
Few that stop by this blog know anything about me except how I feel about the US criminal justice system and its voluntary participants and perhaps many do not care. I have actually had people email me stating that they find my life story interesting and I must correct each as this terrible experience from Orlando is so far from my life story, but most of you guessed this much, hopefully.

I have not kept it a secret that I do not like life in the US and consider it a terrible place to end-up. If not for obligations in my life I would be long gone. I described my thoughts best in Third Culture Adults.


Mont Saint-Michel street
The images herein are all from Wikimedia Commons and the photographers are listed at the conclusion. I have had a serious interest in history since a child and actually have over 70 undergraduate credits in history courses (76 I believe without actually looking). All images are from places that I have lived or visited often prior to coming to the US.


Frankenstein Castle
At one point (in 2006) I had intended to exit forever – sometimes one must be where they want to be. It was my desire (it still is, I'm sure) to purchase a château outside of Paris and restore it, adhering to historical specifications. This is something that I studied in-depth. You see, you have already learned something new about me.


Benidorm
Believe it or not, such properties (in need of restoration) can be found for less than many houses in upper middle-class neighborhoods here. What did I intend to do with this château once the work was completed? This was up for debate and dependent on investor ideas because I sure couldn't pay for it all by myself. I did actually have a couple of parties interested in the investment.


Place de la République, Paris
Perhaps I would do something similar to what Pierre Cardin did with the Marquis de Sade's château (Lacoste). Really I considered turning it into a private member-only club with a helipad – you must use your imagination on the type of club; I did.


Neuschwanstein Castle
On that note I will say goodbye for now and leave you with some images of my favorite places in the world.





 
 
 
Image credits:
 
 

Place de la République, Paris 2006,  ayustety
Mont Saint-Michel Street 2006 - Wife of Semnoz - June 2006)
Mont Saint-Michel in Normandy (Manche), France at night 2006, Benh LIEU SONG
Castle Neuschwanstein at Schwangau, Bavaria, Germany 2006, Konrad Kurzacz
Benidorm by night from Gran Hotel Bali (floor 33) 2010, FDV
Castle Frankenstein (Palatinate), viewed from East 2005, Photographed by Emil
Monaco 1999, Senet

No comments: