blog description

Topics relate to adult business, the War on Drugs, political prosecutions, censorship, and police, prosecutorial, and judicial misconduct

Smiling Faces - The Undisputed Truth

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How Dare I


Tonight I decided that it was time to do some redecorating around here. I last did a major post purge in early August of 2012, though this time there are not so many posts to worry about. No particular reason for this except that I believe in cleaning house. Well, okay - I also intend to stick with the topic of injustice in its various forms and at this moment there are off-topic posts that need to go.

Please do your part to close GTMO once and for all. For more information read:

We are closing Guantanamo Bay for Good

I'll post more on the upcoming operation to close GTMO in a new post.


Peace to you!

No comments: